Sunday, April 6, 2008

GPD List for the Year

Like I said in another post, Halloween and Fall are my favorite. I usually go all out decorating and this year will be no exception. I'm in a different house so everything will be different. Here are some of the general things I want or need to get done throughout the year on Great Pumpkin Day.

  • Research decoration ideas
  • Supply list for decorations
  • Decorating plan
  • Decide on party or not?
  • Costumes
  • Treat bags
  • Make a Halloween notebook
  • Try new recipes for Halloween
  • Pumpkin carving patterns
  • Make a fabric Halloween countdown calendar

Each month I will pick things to put on my monthly list that I hope to accomplish and post it here. I will also share whatever craft ideas I plan to use and recipes I plan to try, as well as other things.

No comments: