Friday, August 1, 2008

Ghostly experience to share

Last night I went to bed in the 10 o'clock hour. I always try to keep my eyes shut because if I open them, I see things.....sometimes pretty crazy things. Anyway, last night I opened my eyes for some reason and my closet door was 1/4 of the way open. I ALWAYS leave my closet doors closed. They are sliding wood doors that have no track on the bottom so it's dangerous for the kids for it to be open, i've smashed my fingers several times in it. So i'm sitting there hoping that someone's not in my closet and while i'm looking at the door, it starts slowly sliding closed. I couldn't believe it! I got out of bed and turned on my bathroom light, then I went and checked all the doors in my house to make sure they were still locked. I went back to the bedroom and decided I had to look in the closet to be sure. I turned on the closet light and opened the door.....of course there was no one in there. Ghostly experience or figment of my imagination? You decide.

No comments: