Thursday, July 24, 2008

Snickerdoodle Mini Muffin Review

After searching high and low for a mini muffin pan, I could not find one anywhere. I guess i'll have to start looking in the antique stores. I made the Snickerdoodle Mini Muffins last night but had to use a regular muffin pan. It made about 10 nice size muffins.

One warning: Make sure your butter is really softened or completely melted before adding it to the liquid mixture. Mine was just softened in the microwave and I had a hard time getting it to blend with the liquid mixture and it didn't get much better when I added the mixture to the dry ingredients.

Other than that, the muffins are good warm with butter on them.

Here's a picture:

3 comments:

starflake said...

Thanks for the tips!

If you have a Target or a Bed, Bath, & Beyond nearby (or want to order online), they both carry nice mini muffin pans.

Jessica said...

I have neither where I live. LOL I did just find one at Hobby Lobby in Columbia and I got it. It was way over priced but it was there. Thanks for the heads up.

starflake said...

Ooh good. Glad you found one! I hope it serves you well. :)