Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy June GPD!

Sometimes I use both the 13th and the 3oth or 31st for my GPD because it allows me more time to prepare for Halloween. This month, however, i'll be out of town on the second GPD. Today i'm hoping to get started sketching and planning how I want my front yard to be decorated this year. This will be my first and last Halloween in this house so I want to have it planned and easy to set up.

I have lots of stairs leading up to my front door with a little landing in the middle. I also have several flower beds and lots of yard and a few trees. I am playing with the idea of opening up my garage and making it a scene of some sort. So, I need to make a sketch and start trying out ideas. Hopefully i'll be back later to share some of them with you.

No comments: